A top selling head for the past 4 years gets its first major update with a tighter face shape for improved ball control, an evolved scoop with Ground Control technology to enhance the angle of attack on GBs all while maintaining a lightweight feel. Control Core technology increases stiffness so the KINETIK 2.0 can continue to load up the stat sheet with high-velocity goals from the perimeter even better than its predecessor.
- X-RAIL TECHNOLOGY - Engineered to distribute the stress to the opposite rail creating a lightweight and stiff design.
- OPTIMAL RELEASE POINT - Increases control with added hold and has extreme energy transfer when shooting.
- GROUND CONTROL - A perfectly engineered scoop angle designed specifically to pick up ground balls with ease.
- DURATOUGH MATERIAL - Increases stiffness and provides consistency in all weather conditions.
- CONTROL CORE - Designed with redistributed mass in the scoop and throat to decrease weight, increase stiffness, and enhance ball control.
- Level 4 Bottom Rail - designed for a mid-high pocket
- Multiple stringing holes for custom pocket options
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.