The Maverik Optik 2.0 Lacrosse Head has been discontinued! The new version Maverik Optik 3.0 Lacrosse Head can be be found here! You can also find all available Maverik Lacrosse products here or you can find all available Men's Lacrosse Heads here!
The Optik 2.0 is designed for the elite attackman who initiates the offense. With the combination of a tighter face shape and tension lock, this head will improve your accuracy, control and velocity. Used by arguably the best dodging attackman of our generation, Team USA's Jordan Wolf.
- TENSION LOCK enables the stringer to precisely locate a defined shooting channel for increased accuracy.
- The 2-Strut Design makes the Optik 2.0 the lightest head in the Maverik lineup.
- OPTIMAL RELEASE POINT increases control with added hold and has extreme energy transfer when shooting.
- DURATOUGH material increases stiffness and provides consistency in all weather conditions.
- X-RAIL TECHNOLOGY is engineered to distribute the stress to the opposite rail creating a lightweight and stiff design.
- Level 2 Bottom Rail - designed for a low-mid pocket giving the player a quick and accurate release with added power.
- Multiple stringing holes for custom pocket options.
- Made in the USA
- Universal Spec
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.